Have you or a loved one been hurt in a car wreck? Check out these 3 auto accident facts that you should know, then give our Rochester office a call.
- There are 3 categories of damages
- First is medical bills, second is lost wages, third is for pain and suffering
Timeframe for Filing a Claim
- You have 3 years to the date of the accident to file a claim
- You should not wait 3 years to file your claim
- See a lawyer as soon as possible so they can start gathering evidence and begin their investigations
Cases Involving Death
- These types of cases are much different than the average personal injury case
- The elements of damage in a wrongful death case are much different than a normal injury case
Did you recently get in an accident and want to know what you can claim as part of your personal injury case? If so, contact the experienced Rochester Personal Injury Attorney Michael Ranzenhofer.
Like us on Facebook