Can I Prevent My Spouse From Taking Our Children Out Of The Country As Part Of Our Rochester Custody Agreement?

There are many situations where a custodial parent may want to take steps to prevent a child from being taken overseas during visitation with their other parent.

In military families, one spouse may be assigned to duty stations abroad. Many families involve a spouse who is a foreign national or has close family ties in another country.

In any event, if you have concerns about air travel for young children or even fear the risk of abduction by a spouse who can easily leave the US, the attorneys at Friedman & Ranzenhofer have years of experience in creating custody agreements that protect your kids and put their welfare first.

We create persuasive, well-reasoned arguments that the court can understand as it makes decisions when custody agreements can’t be worked out between the parties.

Call us today at 585-484-7432 and talk to an experienced Rochester divorce and child support attorney for free.

Leave a Reply