NY Landlord Legal Compliance Update Webinar
Recorded on August 18, 2022
Many New York landlords may be violating new laws without knowing it! Our NY attorney guest speakers give you the latest information to help you stay in compliance and avoid hefty fines.
FRIEDMAN & RANZENHOFER, PC does not represent residential tenants unless they were injured on the property.
In this 60-minute webinar, NY attorneys Robert Friedman and Justin Friedman cover everything you need to know, including:
- Common legal mistakes made by NY landlords
- How landlords are violating the NY Tenant Protection Act of 2019
- Discrimination laws that protect unemployed and COVID-19 infected NY tenants
- Emotional support animal discrimination
- How accepting ERAP payments changes rent increases and evictions
- New rules on NY rent collection
- Why the NY Attorney General sued eviction lawyers and what that means for landlords
- MOVE-IN/MOVE-OUT CHECKLISTS
- and much more!