Rochester Sex Crime Lawyer
Is your criminal sex charge far from the truth of what really happened? If so, then you should be relieved that here in the United States you are innocent until proven guilty. However, if you have been charged you need the help of an experienced Rochester sex crime lawyer. These are very serious charges that can negatively impact your life in a variety of ways.
There’s nothing that can destroy a person’s reputation, career, and even their family and friendships faster than being connected to a sex crime.
At Friedman and Ranzenhofer, an experienced Rochester sex crime lawyer can protect your rights, your freedom, and your good name from charges such as:
- Sexual misconduct – Section 130.20
- Rape in the third degree – Section 130.25
- Rape in the second degree – Section 130.30
- Rape in the first degree – Section 130.35
- Criminal Sexual Act in the third degree – Section 130.40
- Criminal Sexual Act in the second degree – Section 130.45
- Criminal Sexual Act in the first degree – Section 130.50
- Forcible touching – Section 130.52
- Persistent sexual abuse – Section 130.53
- Sexual abuse in the third degree – Section 130.55
- Sexual abuse in the second degree – Section 130.60
- Sexual abuse in the first degree – Section 130.65
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree – Section 130.65a
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the third degree – Section 130.66
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the second degree – Section 130.67
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the first degree – Section 130.70
- Course of sexual conduct against a child in the first degree – Section 130.75
- Course of sexual conduct against a child in the second degree – Section 130.80
- Female genital mutilation – Section 130.85
- Facilitating a sex offense with a controlled substance – Section 130.90
- Sexually motivated felony – Section 130.91
- Predatory sexual assault – Section 130.95
- Predatory sexual assault against a child – Section 130.96
Don’t Wait To Get Help, Contact A Rochester Sex Crime Lawyer Today!
Because our attorneys were former prosecutors, we know how these sex crime cases operate from both sides of the spectrum. Here are some aspects of sex crime cases that you should know:
- The best thing you can do to head off a potential sex crimes case is to retain experienced representation so the prosecution knows they’ll have to work for this one.
- Every answer you give the police will be used to verify claims that may have been made against you.
- If you sit for an interview or interrogation with the police without a lawyer present, you are helping the police build the case against you.
If you need a tough, knowledgeable Rochester sex crime lawyer, contact Friedman & Ranzenhofer for a free consultation. We have helped countless WNY residents push back against prosecution allegations of sex crimes. We have also assisted clients in avoiding charges and the ensuing public trial entirely. Our attorneys can help protect you against both the legal charges, as well as the potential fall out from media interest in your case and ramifications in your career.
These are serious charges that routinely damage families, so we work diligently, discretely, and quickly to understand the particulars of your situation, and then move forward with a strategy that best protects the interests of you and your family.
Charges of sex crimes are some of the most difficult to prove, but also some of the hardest to recover from, whether you’re ever convicted, and even whether you’re ever tried. Let an experienced Rochester sex crime lawyer at Friedman & Ranzenhofer help you navigate these dire circumstances, and protect your reputation and your freedom.