To make reservations for the free webinars, call (716) 541-3405 or click on the registration button below. Attorney Robert Friedman, drawing on over forty one years of experience, will be presenting webinars on a variety of topics.
Fourteen Ways to Preserve Your Assets with the Medicaid Laws – Seminar
Drawing on over forty-two years of estate planning experience, Attorney Robert Friedman will present “14 Ways to Preserve Your Assets with the Medicaid Laws”. Learn how to preserve your assets and plan for incapacity with powers of attorney, health care proxies, living wills, wills, trusts, transferring your home to family members, long term care insurance, prepaid funeral accounts, IRAs, properly documented gifts, spousal allowances and transfers, caregiver agreements, and promissory notes. Seating is limited.
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021, from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM at the Community Health & Fitness Fair 2021 at the Jeffrey P. Brownschidle Pavilion , Clarence Town Park, and 10405 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031. Register here for our free seminar.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM at the Orchard Park Senior Center, 4520 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127. Register here for our free seminar.
Landlord Legal Survival® Webinar
Landlord Legal Survival® Webinar on Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 7 PM to 8 PM.
- Eviction Moratorium Update
- How to Recover Rent
- How to Pay No Tax When Disposing of Investment Property
Many NY landlords need to recover unpaid rent. Even if your tenant moves out, you are still entitled to recover your lost rent. The moratorium is not rent forgiveness. Attorneys Robert Friedman and Justin Friedman will explain:
- Relevant updates to federal and state eviction moratorium procedures.
- How to quickly evict tenants.
- Step-by-step methods to prepare rent lawsuits now.
- How to use rent deferral agreements.
- How to file a small claims case.
- How to increase your chances of obtaining and collecting money judgments.
- Criminal prosecution of landlords for self-help.
Russell J. Gullo, founder & CEO of R. J. Gullo Companies will discuss “How to Pay No Tax When Disposing of Investment Property.”