Let Our 68 Years of Experience Work For You
Do you need legal help regarding Lenadlord Tenant issues? Our experienced Buffalo lawyers have been dedicated to serving the Western New York community we know and love. Allow us to help you the same way we’ve been helping our community for decades. We’re here for you.Schedule a consultation
Mr. Ranzenhofer and his attorneys were great! My case was handled quickly and I got a great result – $300,000. I fell at my doctor’s office, so I knew it was a hard case. Mr. Ranzenhofer developed a strategy that got me a great result. I highly recommend Mr. Ranzenhofer and his team of attorneys.
– Christine Rush
Reasonable / Professional / Personable … Very nice man to speak to … He helped me feel safe and took away my fear in my legal situation. If or when needed he is ready to jump in and take over. Thank you, Carol
– Carol Czosnyka
We were treated in a respectful, professional and helpful manner while preparing our wills, healthcare proxies and power of attorney. Mr. Friedman took as much time as we needed to answer all of our questions and concerns. His staff was friendly and efficient. We highly recommend him.
Highly recommended…Sam handled a case for me with a buffalo tow truck Company, we won our case and a judgment. Sam was highly professional knowledgeable and effective. He knows the local laws and how to get successful outcomes!
I consulted with Justin Friedman in an effort to obtain reimbursement following damage to my personal property. Justin was diligent, tenacious, professional, and clearly dedicated to assisting me, all of which led to a very positive outcome. I was very impressed with his work and I highly recommend his office.
– Lisa Kilanowski
When handled correctly, a rental property is arguably the best investment there is. A stable tenant that pays the rent on time and in full is a great asset which generates predictable cash flow and builds wealth for the property’s owner.
Handled incorrectly, a rental property can seriously limit your ability to build wealth. Non- payment, insolvency, nuisance and illegal subletting are all examples in which not only the owner’s cash flow is threatened, but even the property itself might be at risk.
In general terms, the practice of personal Injury law involves collecting financial compensation for an injured party’s losses and harms from the at-fault parties. Common at-fault parties include individuals, stores, hotels, airports, businesses, drivers, property owners, and property management companies, along with governmental entities and their employees, including townships, municipalities, and even the State of New York itself.
Some of our typical clients include people who were severely injured by another in motor vehicle accidents whether it be from a truck, car, motorcycle or bus accident. Other common injury cases we tackle stem from premises liability (such as slip and falls), defective products, toxic exposure, construction site accidents, and on-the-job injuries. We also have an unparalleled reputation for aggressively assisting those injured as a result of medical malpractice, due to the errors and omissions of hospitals, nursing homes, doctors, and other medical staff members.
Simply put, we are Rochester injury lawyers who represent anyone who has been injured due to the fault of another.
At Friedman & Ranzenhofer, our Rochester Landlord Tenant Attorneys have been handling cases for more than 68 years. In this role we have made sure time and time again that both landlords and commercial property tenants are protected and compliant with all relevant legislation and state law. We have consistently minimized risks for our clients and ensured that they have the peace of mind to concentrate on their core businesses.
- Drafting watertight leases to ensure both landlord and tenant are protected. Some examples of areas that are covered are repairs, deposits, subletting and alterations.
- Speedy evictions of non-paying tenants.
- Collections for unpaid rents and damage to the property.
- Advice which limits the potential of costly litigation from incidents such as injury on your property, discrimination, mold and environmental dangers.
- Yellowstone Injunctions – these New York specific injunctions provide a tenant who is in breach of his lease the time to remedy the breach before being evicted.
Our Rochester Landlord Tenant Attorneys have extensive experience with these management operations and have even created a monthly retainer program where owners and property management firms can receive needed legal advice at very affordable rates.
- 3-day notices
- 30-day notices
- Abandoned property
- Assistance with small claims matters
- Breach of the Warranty of Habitability
- Creation of rental and lease agreements
- Credit and Reference Checks
- Damage to property
- Debt Collection
- Defense of Discrimination Claims
- Disabled Tenants
- Eviction proceedings
- Eviction of Drug Dealers
- Fair Housing Laws
- Fighting or other disruptive behavior
- Petition and Notice of Petition
- Renter’s Insurance
- Security deposit disputes
- Holdover Tenants
- Late Fees
- Lawsuits for Possession
- Lead Disclosure Form
- Litigation for breach of contract or similar causes of action
- Litigation of Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Modifications to rental and lease agreements
- Money Judgments
- Move-in/Move-out Checklist
- Noise violations
- Non-payment of rent
- Section Eight Tenants
- Subletting and Assignment of the Lease
- Summary Proceedings
- Tenant Applications
- Termination of Rental and Lease agreements
- Too many occupants in a dwelling
- Unlawful detainer complaints
- Violation of lease provisions
- Warrant of Eviction
- Writing letters on behalf of both landlords and tenants in an attempt to avoid litigation
- Wrongful retention of security deposit
Our Rochester Landlord Tenant Attorneys Are With You Every Step Of The Way
If you are involved in a landlord-tenant legal dispute, speak with our dedicated Rochester Landlord Tenant Attorneys as soon as possible to handle your case. We act swiftly and effectively to help secure the best possible outcome in your legal matter.
“Friedman & Ranzenhofer provided prompt, courteous and professional assistance regarding a current legal issue. We have used the services of this firm repeatedly because of their consistent high quality service levels.”
– Ed Berowski