Rochester Assault Lawyers
Experienced criminal defense attorneys protecting the rights of those accused of assault in Rochester, NY
Assault is a very serious charge in New York, with penalties that include large fines and even jail time.
If you’ve been arrested or charged with assault in WNY, you need the help of the Rochester assault lawyers at Friedman & Ranzenhofer, who are well known as top tier attorneys throughout WNY.
When it comes to creating a strong defense in a criminal defense case, you want a team of experienced attorneys that understand the entire process.
At Friedman & Ranzenhofer, we have been practicing law for several decades, and have even spent many years as prosecutors. Our Rochester assault lawyers know how an assault case is engineered, what evidence the prosecution is likely to rely on, how having witness testimony can help and hurt you, and provide you the most truthful, realistic understanding of your situation available.
In any legal matter, the most important piece of the case is the evidence. The police and the prosecutors will be compiling as much evidence against you as possible – witness statements, medical records, photographs of injuries, and whatever is necessary to paint a bad image of you.
When you work with Friedman & Ranzenhofer, you can count on our attorneys to approach every piece of evidence with the exact same care that the prosecution does. Our Rochester assault lawyers will build our own case, not only debunking witness statements, but identifying those who have another perspective of the case, all while countering medical testimony with any details that don’t fit into the prosecution’s case.
Criminal Defense Lawyers That Give You Options
While all of our attorneys are extremely experienced at trial and have a record of legal success, for some, a trial isn’t their preferred approach. In that case, we protect your rights and fight for an outcome that works for you and your loved ones. Whatever your circumstances may be, the dedicated criminal defense attorneys at Friedman & Ranzenhofer are there for you, and we will do everything possible to effectively achieve a positive resolution to your case.
Assault is an extremely serious charge that carries severe penalties. Don’t risk your future in Rochester criminal court. While some might think your best bet is to go with a public defender, public defenders are often right out of law school and eager to earn some criminal court experience. Because of their hectic workload, public defenders in Rochester, often steer you to taking the first plea deal offered by the prosecutors.
You can do better. You need better, and our Rochester assault lawyers can do better for you. Call Friedman & Ranzenhofer today for a legal consultation with some of Rochester’s most experienced lawyers.
Handling All Assault Related Crimes
Our Rochester criminal attorneys can help in wide range of criminal assault charges, including.
- Assault in the 3rd degree – Article 120.00 – A Misdemeanor
- Reckless assault of a child by a child’s day care provider – Article 120.01 – E Felony
- Reckless assault of a child – Article 120.02 – D Felony
- Vehicular assault in the second degree – Article 120.03 – E Felony
- Vehicular assault in the first degree – Article 120.04 – D Felony
- Aggravated vehicular assault – Article 120.04 – C Felony
- Assault in the second degree – Article 120.05 – D Felony
- Gang assault in the second degree – Article 120.06 – C Felony
- Gang assault in the first degree – Article 120.07 – B Felony
- Assault on a peace officer, police officer, fireman or emergency medical services professional – Article 120.08 – C Felony
- Article 120.09 Assault on a judge – C Felony
- Assault in the first degree – Article 120.10 – B Felony
- Aggravated assault upon a police officer or a peace officer – Article 120.11 – B Felony
- Aggravated assault upon a person less than eleven years old – – Article 120.12 – E Felony
- Menacing in the first degree – Article 120.13 – E Felony
- Menacing in the second degree – Article 120.14 – A Misdemeanor
- Menacing in the third degree – Article 120.15 – B Misdemeanor
- Article 120.16 Hazing in the first degree – A Misdemeanor
- Hazing in the second degree – Article 120.17 – Violation
- Menacing a police officer or peace officer – Article 120.18 – D Felony
- Reckless endangerment in the second degree – Article 120.20 – A Misdemeanor
- Reckless endangerment in the first degree – Article 120.25 – D Felony
- Article 120.30 Promoting a suicide attempt – E Felony
- Article 120.35 Promoting a suicide attempt; when punishable as attempt to commit murder
- Article 120.45 Stalking in the fourth degree – B Misdemeanor
- Article 120.50 Stalking in the third degree – A Misdemeanor
- Article 120.55 Stalking in the second degree – E Felony
- Article 120.60 Stalking in the first degree – D Felony
- Article 120.70 Luring a child – E Felony
Have you or a loved one been arrested or charged with assault in Western New York? The experienced Rochester assault lawyers at Friedman & Ranzenhofer are dedicated to defending our clients rights and protecting their freedom. Contact us today for a legal consultation and let our experience work for you.