Robert Friedman, Attorney By The Numbers
30,000+ DANGEROUS DRIVERS SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED OVER THE PAST 33 YEARS AS A VEHICLE & TRAFFIC PROSECUTOR. Mr. Friedman was named 2003 WNY Prosecutor of the Year and stopped a legal challenge to the constitutionality of the New York seatbelt law
63 YEARS SINCE FRIEDMAN & RANZENHOFER, PC LAW FIRM WAS FOUNDED IN 1955 by Fred Friedman.
39 YEARS PRACTICING LAW. Mr. Friedman is admitted to all New York State Courts and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York in 1979.
24/7 AVAILABILITY by telephone or email.
10 AVVO “SUPERB” TOP RATING.
8 BOOKS written on personal injury, DWI, Probate, Small Business, Landlord/Tenant and Medicaid law: The Injury Victims’ Legal Survival Guide, The Upstart Small Business Legal Guide ,How to Survive Legally as a Landlord, How to Form Your Own “S” Corporation and Avoid Double Taxation, Executor’s Legal Survival Guide, Checkpoint: A Complete Guide to New York DWI Law, The Complete Guide to Medicaid in New York; and Answers to Your New York Probate & Will Contest Questions.
7 CONVENIENT LOCAL OFFICES in Buffalo, Rochester, Williamsville/Clarence, Orchard Park Niagara Falls, Akron and Batavia. He will also meet personally with you at your home, nursing home or the hospital. His services cover Accidents/Personal Injury, Animal Law, Business Law, Commercial Litigation,Criminal/Traffic/DWI Defense, Divorce/Custody/Support Estate Planning, Elder Law, Fire Company/District Law, Guardianships, Landlord Tenant Law, Medicaid Law, Probate & Will Contests and Trials/Appeals.
0 CHARGE FOR A PERSONAL INJURY CASE EVALUATION. We will advise you of your rights at a free personal injury consultation. Our initial conversation costs you nothing even if you choose not to have us represent you.
0 Fee unless you win your personal injury case. (No Fee Guarantee).
Robert Friedman is a life-long Western New York resident who earned a B.A. from S.U.N.Y. Buffalo in 1975. In 1977, He earned his Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law.
He firmly believes that being an active participant in the community is necessary for a successful law practice.
That’s why he’s committed much of his time to the citizens and business organizations that make the Western New York area special. Here’s a brief outline of some of those commitments:
- Akron Village Prosecutor- twenty years
- Akron Chamber of Commerce- board
- Akron Senior Center- legal counsel
- Alden Town-Special Counsel
- Alden Village-Special Counsel
- Amherst-Special Counsel
- Brothers of Mercy Campus Foundation – advisory board member
- Clarence Chamber of Commerce-board of directors six years
- Clarence Hollow Association member
- Clarence IDA legal counsel-nine years
- Clarence Rotary Club – President
- Clarence Rotary Foundation – legal counsel
- Clarence Senior Center-board of directors
- Clarence Town Prosecutor-nineteen years
- Clarence Town Attorney-six years
- Crossroads House- legal counsel
- Hearts and Hands-Faith in Action – board of directors
- Newstead Town Prosecutor
- Prosecutor’s Association of Western New York – Treasurer
Furthermore, he is a member of the following legal associations:
- American Bar Association (Real Property/Probate/Trust, and General Practice Sections)
- Erie County Bar Association (Real Estate, Justice Courts, Surrogate’s Court, and Municipal Law, Committees)
- New York State Bar Association (Real Property, Elder Law, General Practice, Municipal Sections)
- Genesee County Bar Association
If you are in need of legal assistance in the Rochester and Western New York area, contact Attorney Robert Friedman, an experienced Rochester Lawyer with over 30 years of experience.