Rochester Car Accident Lawyers
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Victims of Auto Accidents in Rochester, NY
Car accidents are a major problem throughout the entire United States, and here in Rochester the circumstances are no different. The statistics for auto accidents are eye-popping. More than 115 people die each day which adds up to 40,000 people every year dying from car accidents. In addition, 3,500,000 people get injured in car accidents every year. The actual cost of these accidents total more than $150,000,000,000 yearly. These absurd statistics will give you an idea of why we dedicate so much of their time to their car accident clients. If you have been hurt in a car accident, or have lost a loved one due to someone else’s recklessness, you may be entitled to financial compensation from those responsible. Our Rochester car accident lawyers have a long history of proven results defending personal injury victims, and helping them obtain the compensation they deserve for the injuries they’ve sustained.
We Help Auto Accident Victims
Consult anytime with local, compassionate and experienced personal injury attorneys that you know and trust.
Experience: Michael Razenhofer has over 37 years trial experience representing the victims of automobile accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products and dog bites. Robert Friedman is a vehicle and traffic prosecutor who successfully prosecuted 1000s of dangerous drivers for 33 years; stopped a legal challenge to the constitutionality of the New York seatbelt law; wrote the “Injury Victims’ Legal Survival Guide” and was the 2003 WNY Prosecutor of the Year.
Availability: We are available seven days a week by telephone, text or email. We will meet personally with you at your home, the hospital or at one of our seven local offices.
Free Consultation: We will advise you of your rights at a legal consultation. Our initial conversation costs you nothing even if you choose not to have us represent you.
No Fee Guarantee: You pay no fee unless you win your case.
How Auto Accident Awards Are Won
Auto accident cases are won and lost based on the evidence obtained from the scene of the accident. If you have been involved in a car accident in Rochester, you should remember to do the following:
- The other driver’s name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.
- The other driver’s license number and insurance company name, including their policy number.
- The attending police officer’s name and badge number.
- If there were any witnesses at the scene you want to have their names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Make sure you see a doctor or visit a hospital to document any injury.
- Jot down notes regarding the car accident as soon as possible.
- Put together a diagram of the car accident – make sure you note the street layout, arrangement of the vehicles and location of witnesses.
- Get a photograph of the car accident scene if possible so you can document damage to the vehicles, and any of your injuries.
Our Rochester car accident lawyers will fight to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Don’t settle for less, let us fight for you!
In order to make a car accident claim, you must provide medical records that show the injuries were the direct result of the accident. In most situations car accidents are dealt with by one’s insurance company. Please remember that insurance companies are businesses first, which means their main motive is to save money by whatever means necessary.
We will advise our clients to follow our “Golden Rule” when dealing with insurance companies – and that is:
- The insurance company is not your friend. Their ultimate goal is to make sure they pay out the least amount of money possible. They do just that by putting a team of adjusters, investigators, and attorneys to work immediately.
- Insurance companies are powerful institutions who have the ability to hire experienced lawyers to try and ruin your case. If you decide to bring a claim to court by yourself you will be facing an uphill battle.
Here’s something else to keep in mind: insurance companies pay nearly three times more money in cases where you, the victim, have a lawyer. If you are an auto accident victim, you may be too overwhelmed by physical and/or emotional trauma to even think about your rights – or the future. As experienced Rochester car accident lawyers, we make your interests our number one priority and we don’t settle for anything less than fair compensation.
Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC will have your case settled without delay, but are also not afraid to take the case to trial to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Only a small number of our clients have ever had to appear in court. So please, if you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, please contact our dedicated Rochester car accident lawyers and let us fight for your full recovery. Your initial consultation with us is free of charge, and together we can quickly determine what your next steps should be.