As an experienced Rochester Estate Planning Attorney, people often ask me about the grounds for contesting a will.
- There are 4 grounds for contesting a will in New York;
- The first ground is lack of due execution
- The second ground is lack of testamentary capacity
- The third ground is undue influence
- The fourth ground is duress, when a person is forced to sign a will against their consent.
Do you want to contest a will? If so, contact the experienced Rochester Estate Planning Attorney Robert Friedman.