Rochester Estate Planning Lawyer Discusses Medical Requests with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy
- You have a constitutional right to refuse medical treatment.
- By having a healthcare proxy, it can save your family a lot of grief and money with having to keep you alive if you never put any of these wishes in writing.
- People of all ages should get health care proxies
- Friedman & Ranzenhofer do combined healthcare proxy and living wills. We also provide HIPAA authorization in our living wills.
- The living will is your specific instructions about what you do or do not want done medically.