Sealing a Drug Conviction
- How long do I have to wait to seal a criminal conviction in New York State?
- Are there any convictions that don’t require the 10-year waiting period to be sealed?
- How do I go about getting a drug-related conviction sealed?
- What do I have to show when filing a motion to seal a drug conviction?
- What other factors might the court consider when determining whether to seal the conviction?
- What does conditional sealing mean?
Are you looking to seal a criminal record for a past drug conviction? Contact our dedicated Rochester drug crime lawyers for help.
Out of Town Legal Resource:
These Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a criminal defense claim in Maryland, we recommend you take a look at their website.