As a dedicated Rochester Child Custody Attorney, clients will come to me and ask about shared custody plans.
- Shared residency contemplates a fairly equal sharing of the children’s residency.
- One common shared residency arrangement sees the children living with Mom one week and with Dad the next.
- Another type of shared residency arrangement designates specific weekdays with each parent – and the two alternate weekends.
- Success in a shared residency situation presumes that the parents are able to get along, and it works best when the parties live relatively close to each other.
- A shared residency arrangement allows the children to spend nearly equal time with each parent.
Are you interested in a shared custody plan for your family? Contact dedicated Rochester Child Custody Attorney Michael Ranzenhofer for guidance.