Rochester Business Attorneys
As Rochester Business Attorneys, we know it’s not easy running your own business. You have to worry about earning money, fighting off the competition and managing a competent staff, and then every so often a new challenge surfaces, sometimes completely unexpectedly with the potential to entirely derail your business and your long term plans. If you are currently running your own business, you probably know what we mean.
Our attorneys have been assisting business owners for more than 30 years. One of the things that separates those who succeed in business from those who do not, is meticulous preparation for all contingencies.
Our goal is to prepare our Rochester Small Business Owners for whatever the future brings.
Rochester Business Law Articles:
- Getting Started in Business
- Corporate Formalities
- Workplace Violence
- The Legal Survival Small Business Law FAQ
Here is what we can promise you:
- We will always return your phone calls promptly, even on weekends.
- We will always complete tasks on time.
- You will never receive an unexpected bill from us.
- We will deal with your business as if it were our own.
If you are a small business owner in search of a Rochester Business Attorney at an affordable price please allow us to assist you.
Legal advice, just like any other service, is about adding value for the client. If you’ve relied on other Rochester New York law firms in the past, you will notice a significant difference with our firm in regards to value for legal fees.
In fact, our firm provides a unique program which will address the majority of legal inquiries you may have, for significantly less than the fees of other Rochester Business Attorneys. To learn more please click on our Business Attorney Retainer Program.
Rochester Business Attorneys Handling Corporate Matters
- 144 Opinion Letters
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Asset Protection
- Business Financing
- Business Operations
- Business Regulations
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Closing a Business
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Employment Agreements
- Estate Planning
- Family Partnerships
- Forms & Contracts
- Incorporation & Legal Structures
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Joint Ventures
- Labor and Employment Law
- Licensing Agreements
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Rochester Business Attorneys Handling Corporate Real Estate Matters
- Adverse Possession
- Architect Agreements
- Construction Contracts
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCR’s)
- Environmental Compliance
- Foreign Nationals with US Real Estate Holdings
- Ownership Considerations
Rochester Business Attorneys Handling Corporate Tax Matters
- Business Audit
- Business Entity Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Tax Planning
- Employment Tax
- Failure to Withhold Employment Tax
- Individual Tax Planning
- Property Tax
- Sales Tax
- Tax Audits
- Tax Collection Counseling
- Tax-Deferred Exchanges
- Tax Issues Related to Business Formation
- Tax Levies
- Tax liens
Contact the experienced attorneys at Friedman & Ranzenhofer to help your business with it’s legal matter. We will work diligently to help meet your business objectives while minimizing your liability and keeping you in compliance.