Rochester Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents are a major problem throughout the entire United States, and here in Rochester the circumstances are no different. The statistics for auto accidents are eye-popping. More than 115 people die each day which adds up to 40,000 people every year dying from car accidents. In addition, 3,500,000 people get injured in car accidents every year. The actual cost of these accidents total more than $150,000,000,000 yearly. These absurd statistics will give you an idea of why we dedicate so much of their time to their car accident clients. If you have been hurt in a car accident, or have lost a loved one due to someone else’s recklessness, you may be entitled to financial compensation from those responsible. Our Rochester car accident attorneys have a long history of proven results defending personal injury victims.
How Auto Accident Awards Are Won
Cases are won and lost based on the evidence from the accident. If you have been involved in a car accident in Rochester, you should remember to do the following:
- The other driver’s name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.
- The other driver’s license number and insurance company name, including their policy number.
- The attending police officer’s name and badge number.
- If there were any witnesses at the scene you want to have their names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Make sure you see a doctor or visit a hospital to document any injury.
- Jot down notes regarding the car accident as soon as possible.
- Put together a diagram of the car accident – make sure you note the street layout, arrangement of the vehicles and location of witnesses.
- Get a photograph of the car accident scene if possible so you can document damage to the vehicles, and any of your injuries.
Our Rochester car accident attorneys will fight to get the compensation you deserve for your injury.
In order to make a car accident claim, you must provide medical records that show the injuries were the direct result of the accident. In most situations car accidents are dealt with by one’s insurance company. Please remember that insurance companies are businesses first, which means their main motive is to save money by whatever means necessary.
We will advise our clients to follow our “Golden Rule” when dealing with insurance companies – and that is:
- The insurance company is not your friend. Their ultimate goal is to make sure they pay out the least amount of money possible. They do just that by putting a team of adjusters, investigators, and attorneys to work immediately.
- Insurance companies are powerful institutions who have the ability to hire experienced lawyers to try and ruin your case. If you decide to bring a claim to court by yourself you will be facing an uphill battle.
Here’s something else to keep in mind: insurance companies pay nearly three times more money in cases where you, the victim, have a lawyer. If you are an auto accident victim, you may be too overwhelmed by physical and/or emotional trauma to even think about your rights – or the future. As Rochester Car Accident Attorneys. we make your interests our number one priority and we don’t settle for anything less than fair compensation.
Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC will have your case settled without delay. Only a small number of our clients have ever had to appear in court. So please, if you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, please contact us to fight for your full recovery. Your initial conversation with us is free and together we’ll quickly find out what the next steps should be.